Jump to navigation Jump to search
Plumbago may refer to:
- Plumbago, the leadworts, a genus of flowering plants
- Plumbago (butterfly), a genus of skipper butterflies
- Plumbago drawing, graphite portraits of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Used generically for lead ores such as galena and lead oxides such as red lead
- Plumbago (mineral) an archaic word for the mineral form of graphite
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plumbago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.